Circle Lessons and Ideas
Immigration Lesson (Circle Lessons and ideas)
1. Discussion starter:
What does it mean to “flee”? (run away from, escape, leave a bad situation)
2. Have you ever had to flee from something? (fire, storm, bully, uncomfortable conversation)
3. How did it make you feel? (nervous, scared, confused, disoriented)
4. Do you know anyone who have had to flee from a bad situation?
5. When someone leaves a place in search of a better/safer place it’s called to “immigrate”. So “immigration” means to move someplace new, or out of danger.
6. Many people in our parish have immigrated here from another country. (examples include: Fr. Martin, Deacon Tony, Thelma Molina (parish receptionist)
Our Lady Queen of Peace
2700 South 19th Street
Arlington, Virginia, 22204, USA
Office hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (closed on federal holidays)Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday Vigil: 5:30pm
Sunday: 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:15am,
6:00pm (Young Adult Mass)